Dr. Praveen P Sadarmin (MBBS, MRCP(UK), MRCPE, MD (Research – UK), CCT-Cardiology (UK) is a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Narayana Institute of Cardiac Sciences (Narayana Hrudayalaya), Bangalore, India. His areas of interest are Coronary Intervention (Angiography and Angioplasty), Complex PCI (Angioplasty), Pacing and Echocardiography in addition to Clinical Cardiology. He is an International Cardiologist trained in the United Kingdom with a passion for high quality patient care.
- MRCP (UK) from Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom
- MD (Research Doctorate – PhD Equivalent), Research from John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford and Leicester University, United Kingdom
- Super Specialization (CCT) in Cardiology from Post-Graduate Medical Board, United Kingdom
- 35+ Publications in reputed International Journals
- 30+ International Presentations all over the world
- 50+ National and Local Presentations and activities